Sunday 31 July 2016

A blossoming delivery: Blossoming Gifts (review)


With the weather in Scotland being rather disappointing regarding the season other countries across the world would declare as 'summer', a bright, vibrant gift in the shape of a beautiful bunch of flowers can never go a miss.

Blossoming Gifts, a new online florist which delivers bouquets seven days a week across the UK, contacted me a few weeks ago to test out their service, and of course, there was no chance I could refuse gorgeous, fresh flowers. Looking outside at the monsoon that had hit Aberdeen, I was excited about receiving a little splash of summer the following week. As informed, my bouquet arrived first thing on Wednesday and boy was I in for a treat.

On arrival, the box was in great condition. Although I had been a little skeptical as to how well the flowers would travel, I was glad to see how well the box had travelled and was excited to get stuck into my flowers. Opening the box, I was pleasantly surprised to find my bouquet of flowers completely intact, snuggly positioned in the box, ensuring the flowers heads were protected. The bouquet was attached to the box, which resulted in me needing to cut the bouquet lose, something I hadn't initially realised.

The flowers smelled gorgeous, and the stems were wrapped in a cloth soaked in water which was still damp when the box arrived. It also meant for the first time, I wasn't absolutely soaked when I tried to get them out the box. This was a huge bonus for me.

I would definitely highly recommend this service especially for sending your best friends flowers to their desks at birthdays, or to send your granny a stunning wee pick-me-up. The flowers look and smell very fresh and are in great condition. I've had my flowers for five days now and they still look very healthy. My lilies have now opened up and I've been caring to the flowers stems to prolong their freshness. All of the flowers are still looking great. My mum is very much enjoying them too as she loves lilies.

I will definitely be using this service again as it was really easy to navigate around the website, the  high quality flowers arrived promptly and intact, and over the past few days, have been blossoming beautifully. It seems the flowers are also great value for money too, and there's a huge range to choose from so there's definitely something for everyone.

The company has kindly given me a 33% off discount for all you fabulous people to indulge in too. The discount code is: BGIFTS33

I also plan on running a competition with these guys in the next few weeks so keep your eyes pealed!

You can check out my beautiful Blossoming Gifts photo diary below. featuring the Cheerful Lily and Rose bouquet. I had originally asked for the Rainbow Roses, however they were out with my allocated budget - you can't blame a girl for trying though because they are gorgeous! However, I adore the beautiful roses and lilies, the perfect bouquet to bring a little summer feeling into the house.

The company also offers a unique range of other personalised gifts which you can purchase alongside your flowers too. Happy flower arranging guys!


   For Now...

Just Julia
SHARE:

1 comment

© Just Julia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig